Friday, February 5, 2010

The First.

Okay, so I started blogging today. Yes, on blogger. And yes, because everyone else was. I felt the need to express my views, and 'show off' complex vocabulary, once again, like everyone one else was, so I decided to start blogging. Wait, didn't I already say that? Yeah, so, umm, I was saying. I started... . Okay, no, lets put this another way. 'I decided to initiate writing down events over the internet, to make available for the world, what I decide to write.'

Well, umm, what I never understood was why blogger.com always appeared in arabic. Okay, I understand my IP is from Saudi Arabia, but that doesn't happen with all the other sites I visit. And it's not just once, it's every time I log onto blogger.com, when first decide to begin a blog, but give up half way, but I'll get to the determination part later. So, a site as unexpected as blogger, appears in arabic. You can't believe how difficult it was to drag the cursor up to the top left corner, click on the drop-down list, and select 'English', in order to be able to get started off in whatever little degree possible. But I managed to. I guess this blog already proves that to you.

Anyway, this time, the determination was such, that I didn't care whether my vocabulary was as developed as other bloggers or not, and decided to start off just for the heck of it. Obviously, by increased blogging, it would improve, I figured.

Long story short, I've started blogging now.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of bloggers! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is why Wordpress is better. Shoulda gone for Wordpress, man.

    ReplyDelete