Friday, February 5, 2010

Movin' On

Okay, as and when I published the first post, I knew it was a complete waste of time and that without publicizing, I would never get anyone to visit my blog. But I put that theory to test, and decided to start off anyway, without giving it away. I published the first post, and waited, and waited, and..., okay no, I took a bathroom break in between, and came back, and waited.

So I got a follower out of nowhere. Actually, I was the one trying to stealthily read other's blogs, and when I commented, well I tried to hold myself back, but had to, so when I commented, I forgot I was giving it all away.

Anyway, I got a follower! Yay! XD. So, blogging, after all does bring out the best in you. I see why people love it so much.

I guess I'll just continue with it regardless.

2 comments:

  1. You just got another follower. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not gonna follow you with FriendConnect, but rest in peace knowing I am following you one way or the other. n_n

    ReplyDelete